Thursday, September 5, 2013

Humility

My older sister encouraged me to start a fashion blog. I hesitated because I failed on documenting outfits on my previous fashion blog (which was supposedly widely focused on students' fashion at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities) although I occasionally post pictures of my outfits on Facebook. This week I did some research on popular fashion blogs for inspiration. I am into the composition of a photo just as much as I am into the composition of a brilliant outfit. What worried me is how I am going to take a picture of myself. If my sisters and I still lived together they would photograph me. .. So thank goodness for wireless remotes! I just placed an order for a wireless remote on Amazon so my Canon 60D will be receiving a new friend. It should arrive a few days before my birthday!

Have you heard that maybe our favorite quotes say more about us than those who quote them? Thus, COLOUR THAT POPS BUT NEVER FADES.

No comments :

Post a Comment