Sunday, September 8, 2013

Eye of the Tiger / You're Gonna Hear Me ROAR

Highlight: TIger print shirt

Starting tomorrow is recruitment week for Delta Phi Omega Sorority, Inc. at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities. We sport our official colors (red, black, and silver) and our Greek letters for the week. Too bad I won't be joining them in person because I'm an alum now and have things to do. Our mascot is the bengal tiger, which is why I love this sheer top so much. I've been on the lookout for unique print patterns and came across many but being petite, I'm selective. I don't wear my red blazer often because it easily stains my clothes. I only wear it when it's paired with a black top or dress.

Exciting news: I finally received my wireless remote in the mail!

No comments :

Post a Comment