Monday, September 9, 2013

Kitty cat love

Kitty cat love
Kitty cat love

It's crazy how temperature can jump from 70 degrees to 90 degrees in a few hours during the day! I walked over to the dog park this morning and it was windy and humid outside. As soon as I got home I changed into my active wear. I haven't done blogilates in a week and will be doing it tonight before I shower and sleep.

In a week I'll be turning 24 years old. I'm bummed that my life for the next year, two, or three was supposed to be in Austin, Texas. I didn't think about celebrating my birthday or future in Minnesota for a while .. so it's difficult for me to re-plan my life again just because it's not easy to accept. I had many plans for Austin that would piece my future together .. now it's just fallen apart and I'm picking myself back up. What is most disappointing is leaving the job I had wanted for a long time. If given the opportunity to move to Austin for an art director or creative position, I would take it. Things change and so do people, and I've moved on but it hurts me everyday.

No comments :

Post a Comment